The membership of the Castlegar Seniors meet to socialize through various activities, games, dances, and meals. NOTE: Anywhere you see a hand when moving your mouse around, you can click and it will take you there.
- If you are interested in how we are governed you will find our Constitution and Policies & Procedures documents here.
- The activities offered are an expression of our members interest. To help cover costs, we accept a modest fee each time a member participates in an activity. The minimum cost is $1.50 which includes a coffee or tea. Floor Curling for example, is $2.00 each time which includes a coffee or tea, if you choose to partake.
- This is our blog site where we invite comments. You can also look under RECENT POSTS. (right hand side of page)
BUY & SELL
- A FREE place to advertise your sale or purchase.
- Send your concerns, corrections, omissions, suggestions to the web caretaker.
FOOD AND FUN
HEALTH & SAFETY
- You will find several links that address specific health and/or safety concerns, such as BC Health Guide Online, BC NurseLine, Seniors Guidebook to Safety, Identity Theft, Seniors Guidebook to Safety, Medical Services Plan (MSP), Seniors Online, Driving Over 80.
- You will find quick links here to 55+ BC Games, Senior Citizens Association of BC, Better at Home Program, Seniors Outreach & Support Program (SOS), Volunteer Driving Program, Castlegar Library, City of Castlegar, Columbia Basin Adult Literacy (CBAL), COSCO.
SERVICES that are of particular interest to seniors.